Friday, January 27, 2012

Baked Cheese Dip

One of my good friend's mother makes this for parties, games, hanging out.... and we LOVE it.  She shared the recipe/website with me and I've been waiting for my chance to make it! LOL
Trust me, you'll love this as much as I do.

  • 1 cup Cheddar cheese grated
  • 1 cup Monterrey Jack cheese shredded
  • 1 cup Parmesan cheese grated
  • 1 cup Mayonnaise
  • 1 small Onion chopped pretty fine
  • 1 clove of garlic minced
  • 1 can Artichokes chopped
  • 1 10″ round sourdough bread hollowed out
Before you get in a huff, you don’t need to exactly measure the cups of cheese.
Mix all the ingredients together and hollow out a round loaf of sourdough bread. 
Spoon the mixture into the bread, put lid back on and bake for about 1/2 hour at 350*F
Eat with a spoon or like a sandwich. Just kidding. Dip ‘em if you got ‘em.

No comments:

Post a Comment